Book Review: The Thankful Book

Author: Todd Parr
Interest Level: Kindergarten and Up

A Note From the Publisher: 
I am thankful for music because it makes me want to dance.
I am thankful for my feet because they help me run and play.
I am thankful for kisses because they make me feel loved.

 

The Thankful Book celebrates all the little things children can give thanks for. From everyday activities like reading and bath time to big family meals together and special alone time between parent and child, Todd inspires readers to remember all of life's special moments. The perfect book to treasure and share, around the holidays and throughout the year. 

Why It's On My Bookshelf: Best book to read to kids during Thanksgiving week ever!! First page of the book starts out: Every day I try to think about the things I am thankful for. Totally love that. It's a classic Todd Parr book with just the right amount of humor and goodness. If kids need help brainstorming what they are thankful for - grab this off your shelf and start reading! 

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my lovely little blog.

A Link to This Book and Others You Might Find Helpful:

2 comments

  1. I'm thankful for your blog, too, and your amazing reviews. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for what you do for kids and parents everywhere!

    ReplyDelete